Nancy's Southern Chili
- 1 Can Original Rotel (Tomatoes & Green Chilis)
- 1 Can Diced Tomatoes
- 3 lbs Chili Ground Beef (or Ground Chuck)
- 1 Can Canned Corn
- ½ Cup Sweet Onion (diced)
- 1 Bottle V8 Spicy Hot Vegetable Juice (64 Oz)
- 1 Can Bushes Mixed Chili Beans (Medium Sauce)
- 1 Can Bushes Pinto Beans (Medium Sauce)
- 1 Can Red Kidney Beans
- 5 TBL Chili Powder (Divided)
- Dice onions and put into a large dutch oven. Salt and pepper and add 2 tablespoons of Chili Powder. Add ground beef and brown until cooked.
- Add Rotel, Diced Tomatoes, drained canned corn, and 3 cans of beans.
- Add V8 Juice to desired consistency.
- Add Chili Powder to desired taste.