Simple appetizer - the balsamic vinegar gives it a little kick. Best if the mixture has 1 or 2 hours to blend flavors before serving.
- 8 Roma (or Plum) Tomatoes, Diced
- ⅓ Cup Chopped Fresh Basil
- ½ Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese We shred our own.
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 TBSP Balsamic Vinegar We tend to add a little more
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- ¼ tsp Kosher Salt
- ¼ tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 French Bread Loaf, Toasted & Sliced
- In a bowl, toss together the tomatoes, basil, Parmesan cheese, and garlic. Mix in the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, kosher salt, and pepper.
- Refrigerate for 15-30 minutes
- Serve on toasted bread slices.