Buffalo Chicken Dip
This deliciously spicy buffalo chicken dip is made with hot buffalo wing sauce, shredded chicken, ranch dressing, various cheeses, and served with crisp celery.
- 8 oz Cream cheese, softened
- 1 Cup Shredded Cooked Chicken
- 1 Cup Shredded Colby Jack Cheese
- ½ Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- ½ Cup Ranch Dressing
- ½ Cup Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 1 Pinch Black Pepper
- Chips, Carrots, Celery for dipping
- Scoop dip into the prepared baking dish and smooth out the top.
- Bake dip for 15-20 minutes or until dip is warm and cheese has melted.
- Serve buffalo chicken dip immediately with celery or other veggies for dipping.