Kimbo's Chicken, Green Beans, & Potatoes
A great all in one meal that is a family favorite. Quick to assemble and tastes great.
- 2 Cans French Style Green Beans
- 3 Chicken Breasts Cut In Half Or Thirds
- 1 Bag (3lbs) Red Potatoes
- 1 Stick Of Butter
- 1 Package of Zesty Italian Mix
- Cut Chicken Breasts Into Halves Or Thirds (if large)
- Place On 9X13 Pan (down the middle as show in the picture)
- Drain (2) cans of French Style Green Beans And Put Them On The Left Side Of The Chicken On The 9X13 Pan.
- Wash & Cut Red Potatoes Into Halves And Place On Ride Side Of Pan
- Open & Sprinkle Zesty Italian Seasoning Pack Over Green Beans, Chicken, & Red Potatoes
- Melt (1) Stick Of Butter And Drizzle Over The Top Of Green Beans, Chicken, & Red Potatoes
- Heat Oven To 350 Degrees F. Bake For 1 Hour Or Until Chicken Reaches 165 Degrees F Internal Temperature.