Jon's Chicken & Noodle
- 5 Large Chicken Breasts
- 2 12 oz bags of Reames Egg Noodles (you can also find in one large 24 oz bag) Found in frozen section
- 1 Stick Salted Butter
- 2 32 Oz Chicken Broth
- 1 Large Can (22.6 oz) of Cambells Cream Of Chicken Soup
- Place trimmed chicken breast into large pot for boiling
- Pour chicken broth into pot so that it just rises above the chicken
- Boil the chicken breasts until tender and easily able to shred
- Drain the chicken broth (with a strainer) into another large pot and retain chicken broth.
- Shred or dice the chicken into small pieces.
- Return to pot and then add back in the strained chicken broth.
- Add Cream of Chicken Soup & Stick of Butter. Stir
- Add Reames Noodles and simmer until hot. Serve with mashed potatoes.