A Brazilian Favorite & A Favorite In The Reynolds House
- Fire Pit w/ Rotisserie
- 1 3lb Beef Picanha Also known as sirloin tip
- Lebre Thick BBQ Salt Brazilian Salt (Found On Amazon)
- Slice Picanha (with the grain) into 4 or 5 sections. About 1 to 1.5 inch sections.
- Assemble on a Rotisserie skew forming a moon shape
- Generously cover with salt
- Start a fire in a fire pit with Rotisserie using hardwoods and lump charcoal. Let the fire heat up
- Put the Rotisserie skew on the fire and roast until med-med rare.