Mombo's Cheesy Sausage Biscuits
A family favorite. Quick and easy to make
- 1 Muffin Pan
- 1 Can Grands Flakey Layer Biscuits
- 1 lb Ground Sausage
- 1 8 oz Package Philadelphia Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1 ½ Cups Sharp Cheddar Cheese (Shredded)
- 1 TBLS Worcestershire sauce
- Pam Nonstick Cooking Spray
- Brown Sausage & Drain
- Add Worcestershire, Softened Cream Cheese, and Sharp Cheddar. Mix and set aside.
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees
- Spray muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray
- Open biscuits and separate each biscuit half. You should get two sections per each biscuit. Add each section to muffin pan.
- Scoop sausage mixture over dough into each section of muffin pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 13-15 minutes (until golden brown)