Great for a quick dinner or using left over Turkey.
- 1 lb Left over turkey, or deli turkey sliced. When we use deli turkey we use Boars Head Turkey sliced thicker than normal sandwich slices.
- 4 Cups Mashed Potatoes- You can make fresh, use instant or microwave mashed potatoes.
- 1 Large Can of Turkey Gravy (you can make fresh if you prefer)
- 1 Slice of white bread. We like Texas Toast style white bread.
- 2 Cups Chicken Broth
- Fresh Parsley
- Bring two cups of chicken broth to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to simmer
- Prepare Mashed Potatoes
- Heat gravy in a small saucepan or microwave
- Place turkey into chicken broth and heat turkey until warm.
- Layout 1 piece of white bread on a plate, spoon (about 1 cup) of Mashed Potatoes over bread, and then add some of the heated turkey. Drizzle with gravy and top with parsley. Repeat for each serving. Serves 4